top of page
How to resize your image
1. Select the image you would like to use from the AmFund website and download it.
2. Open the photo in your photo app.
It should look similar to the image below.
3. Once you have the image open, click on the three dots to open the menu shown below.
4. Select Resize Image to open the following menu.
Here you can see the pixel size, a sliding bar that lets you choose the quality percentage, and the current versus new image size.
5. Use the sliding bar to select the new image size you want.
Some bidding platforms will require an image smaller than 4 MB or 400 KB. Once you have adjusted the image to your desired size, hit the save button.
After completing these steps, you'll have resized images suitable for mobile bidding platforms. Ensure that you've saved the resized images in a format and location that's easy to access so you can upload the images onto your mobile bidding platform.
bottom of page